poniedziałek, 27 maja 2013

Drinki Star Wars: Darth Vader (z likierem Jägermeister)

Darth Vader: There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the galaxy.
Luke Skywalker: [angrily] I'll never join you!
Vader: If only you knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, I am your father.
Skywalker: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Skywalker: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Vader: Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the galaxy as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way.
Maj to miesiąc Gwiezdnych Wojen.

W tym miesiącu zatem zapraszam na drinki inspirowane  Sagą. Mieliśmy już przepis na Mleko Bantha z Tatooine. Były już też drinki Mocy - Jasnej i Ciemnej Strony.

Dziś drink inspirowany jedną z najbardziej rozpoznawalnych postaci Sagi - Darth Vaderem.

Tego czarnoczerwonego drinka dedykuję naszej koleżance, która dzisiaj zdała bardzo ważny dla siebie egzamin w sposób tak bezkompromisowy, że sugeruje użycie Ciemnej Strony Mocy ;)

Drink Darth Vader

Składniki:
-25 ml likieru Jägermeister 
-25 ml likieru Kahlua
-25 ml wódki
-dwie krople grenadyny

Wszystkie składniki przelać do shakera wypełnionego lodem, wstrząsnąć i podawać w szklance do whisky.

Nigdy nie lekceważcie potęgi Ciemnej Strony Mocy! 

1 komentarz:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...